Pneumatic Directional Control Valves are a vital part of any pneumatic system, they select the pressure, direction & rate of flow of which compressed air will travel. Different valves are suited for different applications, a production line may use several different types of valves with each being suited for a particular job.
We supply a number of different valve types: spool (bonded and lapped) poppet (combination of spool and poppet) and sliding seal (rotary and diaphragm). All of our Directional Control Valves come in a number of different configurations;
– Two Way, Two Position (two ports connected with a passage)
– Three Way, Two Position (three ports connected through passages within valve body)
– Four Way, Two Position (four/five ports with two/three positions)
– Four Way, Three Position (also available in five port positions)
Our online store has over a huge range of Directional Control Valves – order online 24/7 for next working day delivery or build online quotes via our customer portal. If you have a technical issue simply call our Pneumatics team on (01332) 851300 between the hours of 8.00am and 5.00pm Monday – Friday. With larger projects we like to send our Pneumatic engineers directly to site, this way we can guarantee that you will be receiving the correct valve for your requirement – most of the time valves can be replaced like for like, however if the valve is slightly too big/small your system may be leaking air which could be costing you a significant amount.
Parker Directional Control Valves offer more efficient control of fluid power distribution that any other manufacturer because of the following;
– Built-in, full-flow relief valves
– Parallel and series circuits in one bank
– Sectional construction for maximum flexibility
– Spool changeover capability for right-or-left-hand valve assemblies
– Low spool effort for improved metering
– Low internal pressure drop
– Full flow relief valve protection
Just a few benefits or our Directional Control Valve product range;
– Reduced Downtime
– Reduced Air Leakages
– Improved Running Times
– More Efficient Compressed Air Control
Contact the Tidyco Commercial Account Management team on 01332 851300 between the hours of 8.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday or by email at: Tidyco.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can talk with the team during working hours in real time via Live Chat directly from the Tidyco website: www.tidyco.co.uk
Located in Derby (UK) Tidyco Ltd supply Parker solutions to over 50 countries worldwide, the fully functioning online store has thousands of Parker parts ready for shipping across the globe.