Rail Engineering | Parts Supply | Maintenance | Overhaul | UK
Based in the UK Rail Capital, Tidyco has over 40 years experience in the rail engineering industry, supplying hydraulic and pneumatic products and services to major rail OEM new builds and after-sales markets.
Our key focus is continual product improvement offering our customers a turnkey rail engineering solution that will reduce operating costs, improve asset reliability and extend asset life.
In conjunction with the customers brief, Tidyco can supply like for like replacements or where necessary our rail engineers will re-engineer and improve all aspects of a rail vehicles hydraulic and pneumatic system.
We also offer a supply and fit solution thus minimising the impact on the customer’s finite resource and further enhancing our rail engineering reliability and continuous improvement cycle.
Approved to ISO9001:2008 and successfully audited to GMRT 2450 safety critical standard, in conjunction with Parker’s reputation for quality we can ensure our customers the best possible quality products and services which are competitively priced and will exceed the highest customer expectations.
Tidyco’s investment and continual development of IT systems enables us to deliver complex multi level kits to our customers delivery schedules on a JIT basis minimising inventory cost.
All Tidyco products have full batch trace ability and are uniquely identified with critical product and customer data.
Contact Paul Jacks (Rail Director for Tidyco Ltd) to find out how we help to keep the rail industry moving!
Mob: 07714 676 624
Scope of supply:
- Nitrile Rubber flexible hydraulic and pneumatic hose assemblies
- Welded stainless steel flexible hoses
- Silicon Hoses (including high temperature versions) to BR specification 571/572/BS 6853
- Brake pipe and main reservoir hose assemblies (UIC830-1 specification)
- VAMAC hose assemblies approved for London Underground use
- Manipulated steel, stainless steel and copper pipe assemblies
- Hydraulic and pneumatic Fittings, Quick couplings and clamps
- Parker Hannifin Air, water and fuel filters
- Tangye jacks and lifting equipment for trackside maintenance
Tidyco also provides an overhaul / repair service:
- Overhaul of Brake pipe and main reservoir hoses, to TI/CI0265 specification
- Overhaul of inter-vehicle coupling cocks
- Service and repair of numerous hydraulic and pneumatic valves
- Refurbishment of “re-useable” hose assemblies
- Service and repair of hydraulic packs for track maintenance
- Service and repair of hydraulic packs and cylinders for points operation