Tidyco supplies automotive engineering to many manufacturers in the UK including; Rolls Royce, Bentley, Jaguar, and Toyota. Tidyco supplies products for production vehicles and spares for the aftermarket as well as providing products and services to build and maintain production lines and test laboratories. Tidyco has access to over 300,000 Parker Hannifin parts which allows them to supply a huge range of products for various applications, such as;
• Powertrains (assembly line, conveyors, clamping)
• Body and Assembly (fixtures, hydroforming, tire lines)
• Metal Stamping (door frames, frames, tooling)
Tidyco’s scope of supply includes a large portfolio of products designed specifically for the automotive industry, such as;
• Pneumatic (filters, cylinders, grippers, valves)
• Hydraulic (actuators, accumulators, pumps, pressure switches)
• Filtration (lubrications filters, elements, condition monitoring, breathers)
• Fluid Connectors (hydraulic hose & tubing, quick couplings, assemblies)
Over the past 40 years Tidyco has carried out some impressive work within the automotive industry, some of Tidyco’s manufactured applications include;
• Safety critical brake hose assemblies for use with synthetic fluid and mineral oil
• Under bonnet fuel hose assemblies and manipulated rigid tubes
• Pushlok hose and fittings for production line robot control
• Installation, service and repair of production line Hydraulic Power Packs, presses and cylinders
• Installation, service and repair of pneumatic ring main systems
Contact the Tidyco Commercial Account Management team on 01332 851300 between the hours of 8.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday or by email at: Tidyco.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can talk with the team during working hours in real time via Live Chat directly from the Tidyco website: www.tidyco.co.uk.
Located in Derby (UK) Tidyco Ltd supply Parker solutions to over 50 countries worldwide, the fully functioning online store has thousands of Parker parts ready for shipping across the globe.