Jobs at Tidyco
Located in Derby (UK), Tidyco Ltd supply Parker solutions to over 50 countries worldwide. The fully functioning online store has thousands of Parker parts ready for shipping across the globe. Tidyco meets the Hydraulic and Pneumatic demands for an international market.
Based in the UK Rail Capital, Tidyco Ltd has over 40 years experience in the rail industry, supplying hydraulic and pneumatic products and services to major rail OEM new builds and after-sales markets.
Tidyco Ltd operates the following brands and service offerings:
► Tidyco Rail
► Tidyco Hydraulics
► Tidyco Pneumatics
► Tidyco Hose Doctor
► Tidyco Climate Control
Parker Hannifin Distributor, On Site Hose Repair, ISO9001:2000 Approved, Hydraulic & Pneumatic Supply, Hydraulic Hosing, Commercial Air Conditioning, UK Based Manufacturer, Online Parker Store, Supplier to the UK Rail Industry, Official Parker Store.
Tidyco Ltd is a company which is going places. The organisation has ambitious expansion plans and is building a professional team with the skills and expertise to support the group reach its objectives.
Current Job Opportunities
Quality and Training Trainee
Tidyco Ltd is looking for someone to work in our quality and training department to ensure that our products and services meet the quality expectations that our customers expect. The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail and have a basic engineering background and be able to work with Microsoft word and Excel. As an SME we need a person with a flexible and constructive approach to quality and training who looks for ways to ensure that all employees buy into the Tidyco procedures and quality systems because they see the benefits and results of working to them.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Working hours : 8-5 Monday to Friday
Quality Manager Job Duties:
- Monitoring the production workshop and doing periodic Quality Control checks
- Implementing improvements to production processes that lead to overall increases in product quality
- Working together with team leaders to discuss solutions to quality issues
- Satisfying customer expectations about the product's quality
- Complying with ISO 2015 accreditation requirements
- Auditing materials provided by suppliers to assure quality before incorporation into the product
- Investigating causes of quality problems and proposing solutions
- Training with employees to help ensure the products produced meet the quality standards required
- Control the NCR’s within Tidyco to ensure they are dealt with within agreed time scales
- Assist in carrying out FAI documentation packs and inspections
Alternatively, you can post a hardcopy to:
Tidyco Ltd, Unit 2, Pentagon Island, Nottingham Road, Derby UK DE21 6BW
Tidyco adheres to a series of six core values which empowers all employees and wider stakeholder groups to conduct themselves in a respectful and productive manner.
The Tidyco shared core values are:
- Deliver Results
- Customer Focus
- Insist on Highest Standards
- Ownership & Accountability
- Celebrate Diversity
Tidyco is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- We encourage different perspectives which help us to learn and in turn develop the business
- Tidyco is an ethical and inclusive organisation
- Tidyco is committed to the safety and protection of all employees and as such utilises the services of an external provider to perform background checks within the recruitment process
- Tidyco has designed and published a dedicated Corporate Social Responsibility Statement of Intent which is transparent and available within the public domain