Derby-based Tidyco, a supplier of hydraulic and pneumatic products to the UK rail industry for over 40 years also offers many other services to multiple industries throughout the World.
Tidyco has a fully functioning online store, which supplies generic hydraulic and pneumatic parts to an International audience.
Predominantly, the company is an East Midlands based manufacturing and engineering company.
From its fully owned manufacturing plant in Derby UK, Tidyco has been supplying hydraulic and pneumatic solutions to rail rolling stock OEM new build and aftersales markets for over 40 years.
Tidyco strategically collaborates and engages with key decision makers within the rail industry, with the aim of profitable growth through superior customer service, quality, reliability, innovation and commitment.
The Tidyco Rail Division is committed to increasing asset reliability, resulting in extended service life and reduced operational cost.
Tidyco is an official Parker Hannifin distributor whilst also collaborating with a mix of suppliers, which allows the company to guarantee safety and quality by sourcing only the very best products.
Tidyco is EN 45545-2 fire safe compliant.
• Euro Tunnel
• Unipart Rail
• Keolis Amey
• DB Cargo
• Saber Rail
• Direct Rail
• SNC Lavalin
• Colas Rail
Scope of Supply:
• Hydraulic and pneumatic flexible hose assemblies
• Welded stainless steel flexible hoses
• Silicone hoses (including high temperature versions)
• Brake pipe and main reservoir hose assemblies
• Manipulated steel, stainless steel and copper pipe assemblies
• Hydraulic and pneumatic fittings, quick couplings and clamps
• Parker air, water and fuel filters
• Tangye jacks and lifting equipment for track-side maintenance
• Over inter-vehicle couplings and coupling cocks
• Service and repair of train valves and track maintenance equipment
Tidyco is an official Parker Hose Doctor, offering a national mobile and on-site emergency hydraulic hose replacement service.
The Tidyco Hose Doctor emergency hydraulic hose replacement service operates 24/7/365 and aims to be on-site within 1 hour.
Tidyco Hose Doctor provides a secure online portal allowing customers to; arrange a call out, track the status of each job and view completed job-sheets.
The fleet of Tidyco Hose Doctor vans are fully equipped with Parker hydraulic hose and fittings as well as all necessary swaging gear and equipment to perform necessary on-site hydraulic hose replacement tasks.
Tidyco Hose Doctor offers a permanent on-site hydraulic hose replacement service where high volumes of hose manufacturing is required, providing an on-site workshop container that holds stock to site specific requirements.
The Tidyco Climate Control Division specialises in the installation, service and repair of all types of industrial and commercial heating and cooling systems including; air conditioning, evaporative cooling. Heating solutions include radiant & warm air heating systems.
Tidyco Climate Control also offers commercial and industrial gas boiler services.
Clients benefit from the Asset Management System, which tracks and monitors all equipment whilst automating service alerts to ensure legal compliance is maintained.
The team of Tidyco electrical contractors are members of the Renewable Energy Consumer Code (RECC) and have been approved for the following scope of services through NAPIT, the electrical installer certification scheme:
• Electrical installation work in dwellings
• Electrical installation work in all buildings
Additional services include the installation of electric car charging points to both domestic and commercial customers throughout the UK.
Tidyco’s Auto Electrical Division provides mobile on-site auto electrical repairs and fittings for vehicle fleets, heavy machinery and plant applications. The Division also provides vehicle tracking and CCTV solutions.
As a Parker approved Hydraulic Technology Centre, Tidyco can supply the full range of mobile and industrial hydraulic components.
Scope of supply includes:
- Piston/vane/gear pumps & motors
- Directional control valves
- Hydraulic cylinders & rotary actuators
- Low/medium/high pressure filters/elements
- Quick release couplers
Tidyco has full test and repair facilities in its Derby UK hydraulics workshop, offering:
• Parker pump and valve test, service and repair
• Hydraulic cylinder load test, service and reseal
• Oil cleanliness/contamination analysis, hydraulic system flushing service and filter replacement
• Full pressure/load test certification ensuring safety as well as performance
• Hydraulic power pack design and build capability
• Flexible hydraulic hose assembly (2” swage capability) and rigid tube manipulation (up to 63mm OD)
• Bespoke hydraulic cylinder manufacture, service and repairs carried out in house
• Parker Axial Piston Pumps & Motors (PV, PVM, PVP, F11 and F12)
• Parker Vane Pumps (PVS)
• Gear Pumps & Motors (PGP/PGM500 and PGP/PGM620)
Tidyco is an official Parker supplier of over 10,000 pneumatic parts, all available to buy online.
Scope of distribution:
linear/rotary & specialist actuators, valves, air preparation & airline accessories and the entire range of Parker Legris fittings, tubing and couplers range.
Tidyco supplies and fits Parker Transair compressed air pipework for new projects, renovation or modification of existing systems, and manufacture bespoke pneumatic systems for an array of industries.
• Brake Hose Assembly
• Hose Pressure Testing
• Manufacture of Push-Lok Hose Assemblies
• Manufacture of Swaged Hose Assemblies
• Manufacture of Re-Usable Hose Assemblies
• Hose Cleaning (to ISO Standard)
• Parker Hose Pressure Testing
• Filter Trolley (On-Site and Hire)
• Parker Pneumatic Cylinder Manufacture
• Tube Bending for Small Batch Quantities
• Automated Tube Bending for Large Batch Quantities
• Tig Welding
• Particle Testing and In-Line Particle Testing
• Overhaul and Repairs