Located in Derby (UK), Tidyco Ltd supplies Parker solutions to over 50 countries worldwide.
The fully functioning online store has thousands of Parker parts ready for shipping across the globe.
Tidyco meets the Hydraulic and Pneumatic demands for an international market.
Based in the UK Rail Capital, Tidyco Ltd has over 40 years experience in the rail industry, supplying hydraulic and pneumatic products and services to major rail OEM new builds and after-sales markets.
Tidyco is certified to the very latest ISO 9001 : 2015 standards.
Tidyco Ltd is made up of seven divisions which each have their own divisional manager and each manager has a team of people which are either based at the head office on site or in a mobile van. Below is a list of each Division and a brief scope of supply/service that the Division offer.s We also have a workshop capability that can offer its products or services to any of the divisions as and when required.
Tidyco strategically collaborates and engages with key decision makers within the rail industry, with the aim of profitable growth through superior customer service, quality, reliability, innovation and commitment.
Tidyco's key focus is continual product improvement offering customers a turnkey solution that will reduce operating costs, improve asset reliability and extend asset life. In conjunction with the customers brief,
Tidyco can supply like for like replacements or where necessary our rail engineers will re-engineer and improve all aspects of rail vehicles’ hydraulic and pneumatic systems. We also offer a supply and fit solution thus minimising the impact on the customer’s finite resource and further enhancing reliability.
Tidyco’s investment and continual development of IT systems enables the company to deliver complex multi-level kits to customer’s delivery schedules on a JIT basis minimising inventory cost. All Tidyco products have full batch traceability and are uniquely identified with critical product and customer data.
Scope of Supply:
• Hydraulic and pneumatic flexible hose assemblies
• Welded stainless steel flexible hoses
• Silicone hoses (including high temperature versions)
• Brake pipe and main reservoir hose assemblies
• Manipulated steel, stainless steel and copper pipe assemblies
• Hydraulic and pneumatic fittings, quick couplings and clamps
• Parker air, water and fuel filters
• Tangye jacks and lifting equipment for track-side maintenance
• Over inter-vehicle couplings and coupling cocks
• Service and repair of train valves and track maintenance equipment
Tidyco is an official Parker Hose Doctor, offering a national mobile hose replacement service.
The emergency hydraulic hose replacement service operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Tidyco exclusively covers the Midlands and South Yorkshire regions and can also provide cover for any job within the UK, as part of a Nationwide Group of Hose Doctor Distributors. Tidyco prides itself on offering complete visibility, a unique online portal allows clients to; arrange a call out, track the status of each job and also view completed job-sheets for reference.
Fully qualified engineers offer a top quality mobile hose service from state of the art vans, equipped with Parker hydraulic hose and fittings. Tidyco Hose Doctor also offers a unique permanent site service where high volumes of hose manufacturing are required, providing an on-site workshop container that holds stock to specific requirements so as to maintain consistent hose production. What makes the hose service unique is an ongoing investment in IT systems, Tidyco informs customers at every stage of a job, from start to finish. Engineers have 24/7 /365 stock visibility and real time invoicing which cuts down waiting times considerably.
The Tidyco Climate Control Division specialises in the installation, service and repair of all types of industrial and commercial heating and cooling systems including; air conditioning, evaporative cooling and radiant & warm air heating systems.
Tidyco Climate Control is one of the UK’s premier providers of HVAC services including air conditioning systems and industrial warm air and radiant heating systems. Customers range from those in the public sector to SMEs and large private sector organisations. Tidyco Climate Control provides expert advice and service on many aspects of HVAC requirements from initial equipment selection, supply and on-site installation, right through to the whole-life maintenance of the system as well as any upgrades or repairs which may become necessary in the future.
The Tidyco Electrical Division offers commercial and industrial electrical services. Tidyco electrical contractors have been accepted as members of the Renewable Energy Consumer Code (RECC) and have also been approved for the following scope of services through NAPIT, the electrical installer certification scheme:
• Electrical installation work in dwellings
• Electrical installation work in all buildings
Additional services include the installation of electric car charging points to both domestic and commercial customers.
Tidyco’s Auto Electrical Division provides mobile on-site auto electrical repairs and fittings for vehicle fleets, heavy machinery and plant applications. The Division also provides vehicle tracking and CCTV solutions.
As a Parker approved Hydraulic Technology Centre, Tidyco can supply the full range of mobile and industrial hydraulic components.
Our Scope of supply includes; piston/vane/gear pumps & motors, directional control valves, hydraulics cylinders & rotary actuators, low/medium/high pressure filters/elements and quick release couplers. Our hydraulic services include; pump & motor service & repairs, cylinder loading & testing, hydraulic oil analysis & testing and full pressure/load testing certification.
Tidyco has full test and repair facilities in its Derby UK hydraulics workshop, offering:
• Parker pump and valve test, service and repair
• Hydraulic cylinder load test, service and reseal
• Oil cleanliness/contamination analysis, hydraulic system flushing service and filter replacement
• Full pressure/load test certification ensuring safety as well as performance
• Hydraulic power pack design and build capability
• Flexible hydraulic hose assembly (2” swage capability”) and rigid tube manipulation (up to 63mm OD)
• Bespoke hydraulic cylinder manufacture, service and repairs carried out in house
• Parker Axial Piston Pumps & Motors (PV, PVM, PVP, F11 and F12)
• Parker Vane Pumps (PVS)
• Gear Pumps & Motors (PGP/PGM500 and PGP/PGM620)
Tidyco offers a complete pneumatics manufacturing, distribution, service and repair package.
Tidyco is an official Parker supplier of over 10,000 pneumatic parts in addition to being a certified manufacturer of P1D pneumatic cylinders. Our scope of distribution includes; linear/rotary & specialist actuators, valves, air preparation & airline accessories and the entire Parker Legris fittings, tubing and couplers range. We install and fit Parker Transair compressed air pipework for new projects, renovation or modification of existing systems, and manufacture bespoke pneumatic systems for an array of industries.
• Brake Hose Assembly
• Hose Pressure Testing
• Manufacture of Push-Lok Hose Assemblies
• Manufacture of Swaged Hose Assemblies
• Manufacture of Re-Usable Hose Assemblies
• Hose Cleaning (to ISO Standard)
• Parker Hose Pressure Testing
• Filter Trolley (On-Site and Hire)
• P1D Parker Pneumatic Cylinder Manufacture
• Tube Bending for Small Batch Quantities
• Automated Tube Bending for Large Batch Quantities
• Tig Welding
• Particle Testing and In-Line Particle Testing
• Overhaul and Repairs
Tidyco values its customers and appreciates feedback. If you are a new or repeat customer, you can complete a short satisfaction survey.