The Hydraulics Division from Tidyco Ltd has introduced an innovative Mobile Hydraulic Transfer Unit to market. Robust and easy to manoeuvre, the portable trolley is suitable for a wide variety of sector applications.
The Tidyco Mobile Hydraulic Transfer Unit is perfect for the steel, agricultural, pharmaceutical, petrochemical, manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, rail, paper and packaging industries, to name but a few.
The mobile kit benefits from the following features:
• 49 LPM
• 110 Volt
• Cost Replacement Elements
• Accessories Available to Fit Upon Request
• Mobile and Easy to Manoeuvre
• Robust and Reliable
• Quality Components
• Reliable Parker GP3
• Includes Metre Suction End Delivery Hoses
• Fitted with Steel Lancers
Starting at £2,350.00 plus VAT, each unit is powder coated and can be colour co-ordinated to individual customer requirements. The unit is also available to hire.
• replenishing oil levels
• Servicing of Hydraulic Tanks
• Prevention of Contamination via use as a Kidney Unit Directly Piped to the Tank
Tidyco’s team of Hydraulics engineers, trained at the National Fluid Power Centre, can attend Customer’s site to identify hydraulics system faults and offer solutions. If the repair cannot be carried out on-site then Tidyco has full test and repair facilities in its Derby based hydraulics workshop, offering:
• Pump and valve test, service and repair
• Hydraulic cylinder load test, service and reseal
• Oil cleanliness/contamination analysis, Hydraulic system flushing service and filter replacement
• Full pressure/load test certification ensuring safety as well as performance.
• Hydraulic Power Pack design and build capability.
• Flexible Hydraulic hose assembly (2” swage capability”) and Rigid tube manipulation (up to 63mm OD)
• Bespoke hydraulic cylinder manufacture, service and repairs carried out in house
Just a few benefits of the Tidyco Hydraulics Department;
• Reduced Downtime
• Reduced Hydraulic Oil Contamination
• Increased Running Time
• Increased Safety
“Committed to designing and delivering a complete hydraulics solution”
Contact Tidyco on 01332 851300 between the hours of 8.00am and 5.00pm GMT, Monday to Friday (excluding UK Bank Holidays) or by the contact form.
Located in Derby (UK) Tidyco Ltd supply Parker solutions to over 50 countries worldwide, the fully functioning online store has thousands of Parker parts ready for shipping across the globe.