Tube Bending and Tube Manipulation Services in Derby from Tidyco
Derby-based UK Tidyco, offers CNC tube bending and tube manipulation services to a wide variety of industries.
Derby-based Tidyco, a supplier of hydraulic and pneumatic products to the UK rail industry for over 40 years; invests £150,000 in state-of-the-art machinery so as to introduce an additional tube bending and manipulation service to market.
The CNC tube bending machine includes a programmable robotic measuring arm coupled with machine to machine (M2M) technology. The technology allows Tidyco to rationalise outsourcing activity so as to provide cost effective solutions to its client portfolio.
The expansion contributes towards Tidyco’s commitment to smart manufacturing, addressing topical industry 4.0 subject matters. Tidyco is appropriately Cyber Essentials certified.
- New CNC tube bending machine
- Complete with tube shaper measuring arm
- Capable of bending most tubes from 6mm to 50mm
- Also bends imperial or nominal bore pipe up to 2 inches
- Robotic arm can measure any sample and create bend data
Step file conversion
- Capable of importing XYZ or LRA to YBC format
- Engineering drawing conversion
- Existing library of welding codes
- Additional coding can be acquired upon request
- Full material certification document supply
As well as adding additional product lines to its existing rail portfolio, the tube bending machinery also opens up opportunities within new markets.
Contact Tidyco on 01332 851300 between the hours of 8.00am and 5.00pm GMT, Monday to Friday (excluding UK Bank Holidays) or by the contact form.
Monday - 08:00 - 17:00
Tuesday - 08:00 - 17:00
Wednesday - 08:00 - 17:00
Thursday - 08:00 - 17:00
Friday - 08:00 - 14:30
Saturday - Closed
Sunday - Closed