Tidyco Climate Control provides commercial air conditioning services throughout Derby and Derbyshire.
Tidyco Climate Control delivers a complete system design, supply, installation and on-going planned maintenance service provision.
When servicing an Air Conditioning unit, Tidyco Climate Control's main objectives are to ensure that environmental standards are met whilst allowing the customer to benefit from a measurable reduction in energy consumption costs.
• Clean or replace filters as applicable
• Clean drip tray, flush & test drain
• Clean & test condensate drain pump
• Clean indoor heat exchanger
• Clean condenser coil to ensure fans free of dirt and debris
• Check electrical connections for tightness, corrosion and overheating
• Check fan & motor bearings
• Check fan blade cleanliness
• Check overheat cut out (where fitted)
• Check or replace belts (where fitted)
• Check pulleys alignment & wear (where fitted)
• Check cleanliness of outdoor condensing units
• Check operation of reversing valves
• Check operation of compressors
• Check running current & voltage
• Check running pressures
• Isolate the AC Units
• Carry out visual inspection for signs of oil staining and excessive vibration
• Test controls
• Undertake assessment of refrigerant circuit temperatures and compare against gas pressures to ensure soundness of systems (in accordance with F-Gas regulations)
The carefully designed 20 Stage Maintenance Programme ensures that the servicing of all vital components of every Air Conditioning Unit/System are to the very highest of standards, every single time.
UK coverage is available via a national network of mobile HVAC engineers.
Contact the Tidyco Climate Control Director, David Hithersay on 01332 851337 between the hours of 8.00am and 5.00pm GMT Monday to Friday, excluding UK Bank Holidays or by email at: Tidyco.email@example.com.
Located in Derby (UK) Tidyco Ltd supply Parker solutions to over 50 countries worldwide, the fully functioning online store has thousands of Parker parts ready for shipping across the globe.