Jobs at Tidyco
Located in Derby (UK), Tidyco Ltd supply Parker solutions to over 50 countries worldwide. The fully functioning online store has thousands of Parker parts ready for shipping across the globe. Tidyco meets the Hydraulic and Pneumatic demands for an international market.
Based in the UK Rail Capital, Tidyco Ltd has over 40 years experience in the rail industry, supplying hydraulic and pneumatic products and services to major rail OEM new builds and after-sales markets.
Tidyco Ltd operates the following brands and service offerings:
► Tidyco Rail
► Tidyco Hydraulics
► Tidyco Pneumatics
► Tidyco Hose Doctor
► Tidyco Climate Control
Parker Hannifin Distributor, On Site Hose Repair, ISO9001:2000 Approved, Hydraulic & Pneumatic Supply, Hydraulic Hosing, Commercial Air Conditioning, UK Based Manufacturer, Online Parker Store, Supplier to the UK Rail Industry, Official Parker Store.
Tidyco Ltd is a company which is going places. The organisation has ambitious expansion plans and is building a professional team with the skills and expertise to support the group reach its objectives.
Current Job Opportunities
Commercial Gas Engineer
Job Title/Position: climate control engineer (industrial /commercial gas)
Paid Basic Hours: 40 Hours per Week
Location: Field Based On-Site and Derby-based Head Office
Salary: Competitive + Profit Share + Pension
Tidyco has a vacancy for an experienced commercial gas Engineer to support the team with its ongoing ambitious plans for expansion.
We are looking for a confident, energetic and highly customer focused individual with good interpersonal and development skills. They should show a strong practical aptitude founded in flexibility and good business awareness. Enthusiastic and motivated and be able to adapt quickly to changing environments, dedicated and conscious of producing work of the highest standards. Work well under pressure both as a part of a team or on my own initiative.
Applicants must have a high level of understanding of industrial gas heating systems including warm air and radiant heating systems
Due to the on-site nature of the role, candidates must hold a current clean driving license. A van will be available for work purposes.
• To carry out installation, service and repair of gas radiant and warm air heating systems within the midlands and throughout the UK
• to visit UK wide sites where required so as to carry out services offered by the Tidyco climate control Division
• Fault finding on systems, repair, install and commission
If you would like to apply for the position, please send a covering letter detailing why you feel you are the ideal candidate with supporting CV to:
David hithersay – Climate Control Divisional Director
Tidyco adheres to a series of six core values which empowers all employees and wider stakeholder groups to conduct themselves in a respectful and productive manner.
The Tidyco shared core values are:
- Deliver Results
- Customer Focus
- Insist on Highest Standards
- Ownership & Accountability
- Celebrate Diversity
Tidyco is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of
race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- We encourage different perspectives which help us to learn and in turn develop the business
- Tidyco is an ethical and inclusive organisation
- Tidyco is committed to the safety and protection of all employees and as such utilises the services of an external provider to perform background checks within the recruitment process
- Tidyco has designed and published a dedicated Corporate Social Responsibility Statement of Intent which is transparent and available within the public domain