Jobs at Tidyco
Located in Derby (UK), Tidyco Ltd supply Parker solutions to over 50 countries worldwide. The fully functioning online store has thousands of Parker parts ready for shipping across the globe. Tidyco meets the Hydraulic and Pneumatic demands for an international market.
Based in the UK Rail Capital, Tidyco Ltd has over 40 years experience in the rail industry, supplying hydraulic and pneumatic products and services to major rail OEM new builds and after-sales markets.
Tidyco Ltd is a company which is going places. The organisation has ambitious expansion plans and is building a professional team with the skills and expertise to support the group reach its objectives.
Current Job Opportunities
2nd July 2021
General Workshop Assistant (2 positions available)
Tidyco is a family run engineering company based in Derby since 1972 and looking for an enthusiastic and flexible individual to join our current engineering team.
We are currently looking to recruit a workshop assistant to join us on a permanent basis in our busy engineering company. It is important that the person who applies has an eye for detail and is able to follow company working practices so as to ensure product leaves the company right first time. There will times when you could be asked to help out in other parts of the company as and when required, and also there is opportunities to progress within the company if you show a willingness to progress and work to a high standard.
- Cap and label hose assemblies ready for despatch
- Assist in making hose assemblies
- Operate a range of different tools and machinery
- Cut out hose assemblies ready for shot blast and paint
- Ensure all Health and Safety procedures and adhered to at all times
- Assemble brake coupling assemblies following
- Ensure your work space in clean and organized at all times.
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- Good communication skills
- Able to work individually or as part of a team
- Not afraid of hard work
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty
Salary to be negotiated. Holiday entitlement includes 25 days per annum plus statutory bank holidays. Due to the nature of the job, all relevant PPE and overalls will be supplied.
As a small company there may be times when you are asked to carry out tasks that are not on your job description but we would expect to have for full co-operation on the occasions when this need arises.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV to Mary Briggs at email@example.com