Jobs at Tidyco
Located in Derby (UK), Tidyco Ltd supply Parker solutions to over 50 countries worldwide. The fully functioning online store has thousands of Parker parts ready for shipping across the globe. Tidyco meets the Hydraulic and Pneumatic demands for an international market.
Based in the UK Rail Capital, Tidyco Ltd has over 40 years experience in the rail industry, supplying hydraulic and pneumatic products and services to major rail OEM new builds and after-sales markets.
Tidyco Ltd is a company which is going places. The organisation has ambitious expansion plans and is building a professional team with the skills and expertise to support the group reach its objectives.
Current Job Opportunities
14th August 2019
In order to support an increase in current workload and future expansion plans, an immediate vacancy exists for a:
HYDRAULIC SITE SUPPORT ENGINEER
Reporting to the on-site supervisor, and working primarily on site at one of our large customers located near Melton Mowbray, you will provide an on-site hose replacement service and hydraulic support service.
The ideal candidate will have had experience of hose assembly manufacture or general involvement in engineering, although not essential as full training will be given. We are looking for a hardworking, reliable, and enthusiastic individual, with a customer focussed attitude and good communication skills. A full driving licence is essential. The position offers a competitive salary, along with profit share and overtime opportunities. Full on the job training will be provided for the successful applicant.
Hose Doctor Job Description
Tidyco are certified distributors for Parker Hannifin Fluid Connectors and as such, we are part of the Nationwide Hose Doctor Service.
Each Hose Doctor Engineer / site based facility, has a fully equipped van or container with workshop, hose & fitting stock and tools. A uniform is also provided which must be worn at all times.
Standard working hours are Monday to Friday 0800-1700, but are subject to change as per customer requirements.
Key objectives are:
1. To provide an on-site hose replacement and hydraulic support service for one of our large customers near Melton Mowbray.
2. To assist in the Derby workshop / other on-site engineers as and when deemed necessary.
3. To ensure equipment is maintained in a smart, functional, condition and that uniform is worn at all times and kept as clean as practicable.
4. To control and maintain stock of all necessary products in the workshop.
5. To complete all necessary paperwork / computer work, job sheets, stock transfers in an accurate, timely manner.
Please apply in writing or via e-mail by 30th August 2019.
Derby. DE21 6BW
Regional Sales Manager – CNC Tube Bending
Tidyco Limited, a well-established business with ambitious growth plans, is looking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager for its CNC tube bending service provision.
The Regional Sales Manager will be tasked with the remit of penetrating and growing additional market share throughout the Midlands region for the Tidyco CNC tube bending offering.
The Sales Manager will be required to explore an eclectic mix of industries and commercial opportunities.
Reporting directly to the Tidyco Production Director, the ideal candidate will have substantial experience of CNC tube bending as well as appropriate industries and applications.
Suitable candidates will possess the following attributes:
• Proven experience of developing relationships with key customers and winning new business
• Excellent communication skills with stakeholders at all levels
• Persuasive, with good negotiation skills and the ability to close a sale
• A flexible and conscientious approach
• Initiative and personal motivation with the ability to manage own call schedules
• Comfortable working towards sales targets and set KPIs
• Substantial experience with CNC tube bending and appropriate industries/applications
• Solutions based with an ability to upsell a wide mix of products and services
• Attractive salary with performance related bonus
• Benefits - Company Car, Phone, Lap Top, Pension
Please apply confidentially attaching a cover letter stating why you feel you are appropriate for the role along with a copy of your CV to Philip Mason – Tidyco Production Director: email@example.com
Or by post to:
Philip Mason – Tidyco Production Director
Unit 2, Pentagon Island, Nottingham Road, Derby DE21 6BW
Tidyco Divisions include:
• Climate Control
• Hose Doctor
• Auto Electrical
Tidyco adheres to a series of six core values which empowers all employees and wider stakeholder groups to conduct themselves in a respectful and productive manner.
The Tidyco shared core values are:
- Deliver Results
- Customer Focus
- Insist on Highest Standards
- Ownership & Accountability
- Celebrate Diversity
Tidyco is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, faith, sexual orientation or age.
- We encourage different perspectives which help us to learn and in turn develop the business
- Tidyco is an ethical and inclusive organisation
- Tidyco is committed to the safety and protection of all employees and as such utilises the services of an external provider to perform background checks within the recruitment process
- Tidyco has designed and published a dedicated Corporate Social Responsibility Statement of Intent which is transparent and available within the public domain