Jobs at Tidyco
Located in Derby (UK), Tidyco Ltd supply Parker solutions to over 50 countries worldwide. The fully functioning online store has thousands of Parker parts ready for shipping across the globe. Tidyco meets the Hydraulic and Pneumatic demands for an international market.
Based in the UK Rail Capital, Tidyco Ltd has over 40 years experience in the rail industry, supplying hydraulic and pneumatic products and services to major rail OEM new builds and after-sales markets.
Tidyco Ltd operates the following brands and service offerings:
► Tidyco Rail
► Tidyco Hydraulics
► Tidyco Pneumatics
► Tidyco Hose Doctor
► Tidyco Climate Control
► Tidyco Auto Electrical
► Tidyco Electrical
Parker Hannifin Distributor, On Site Hose Repair, ISO 9001:2015 Approved, Hydraulic & Pneumatic Supply, Hydraulic Hosing, Commercial Air Conditioning, UK Based Manufacturer, Online Parker Store, Supplier to the UK Rail Industry, Official Parker Store.
Tidyco Ltd is a company which is going places. The organisation has ambitious expansion plans and is building a professional team with the skills and expertise to support the group reach its objectives.
Current Job Opportunities
Regional Sales Manager – CNC Tube Bending
Tidyco Limited, a well-established business with ambitious growth plans, is looking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager for its CNC tube bending service provision.
The Regional Sales Manager will be tasked with the remit of penetrating and growing additional market share throughout the Midlands region for the Tidyco CNC tube bending offering.
The Sales Manager will be required to explore an eclectic mix of industries and commercial opportunities.
Reporting directly to the Tidyco Production Director, the ideal candidate will have substantial experience of CNC tube bending as well as appropriate industries and applications.
Suitable candidates will possess the following attributes:
• Proven experience of developing relationships with key customers and winning new business
• Excellent communication skills with stakeholders at all levels
• Persuasive, with good negotiation skills and the ability to close a sale
• A flexible and conscientious approach
• Initiative and personal motivation with the ability to manage own call schedules
• Comfortable working towards sales targets and set KPIs
• Substantial experience with CNC tube bending and appropriate industries/applications
• Solutions based with an ability to upsell a wide mix of products and services
• Attractive salary with performance related bonus
• Benefits - Company Car, Phone, Lap Top, Pension
Please apply confidentially attaching a cover letter stating why you feel you are appropriate for the role along with a copy of your CV to Philip Mason – Tidyco Production Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by post to:
Philip Mason – Tidyco Production Director
Unit 2, Pentagon Island, Nottingham Road, Derby DE21 6BW
Tidyco Divisions include:
• Climate Control
• Hose Doctor
• Auto Electrical
• Tidyco is an equal opportunities employer
• We encourage different perspectives which help us to learn and in turn develop the business
• Tidyco is an ethical and inclusive organisation
• Tidyco is committed to the safety and protection of all employees and as such utilises the services of an external provider to perform background checks within the recruitment process
• Tidyco has designed and published a dedicated Corporate Social Responsibility Statement of Intent
Tidyco adheres to a series of six core values which empowers all employees and wider stakeholder groups to conduct themselves in a respectful and productive manner.
The Tidyco shared core values are:
- Deliver Results
- Customer Focus
- Insist on Highest Standards
- Ownership & Accountability
- Celebrate Diversity
Tidyco is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, faith, sexual orientation or age.
- We encourage different perspectives which help us to learn and in turn develop the business
- Tidyco is an ethical and inclusive organisation
- Tidyco is committed to the safety and protection of all employees and as such utilises the services of an external provider to perform background checks within the recruitment process
- Tidyco has designed and published a dedicated Corporate Social Responsibility Statement of Intent which is transparent and available within the public domain