Jobs at Tidyco
Located in Derby (UK), Tidyco Ltd supply Parker solutions to over 50 countries worldwide. The fully functioning online store has thousands of Parker parts ready for shipping across the globe. Tidyco meets the Hydraulic and Pneumatic demands for an international market.
Based in the UK Rail Capital, Tidyco Ltd has over 40 years experience in the rail industry, supplying hydraulic and pneumatic products and services to major rail OEM new builds and after-sales markets.
Tidyco Ltd is a company which is going places. The organisation has ambitious expansion plans and is building a professional team with the skills and expertise to support the group reach its objectives.
Current Job Opportunities
26th February 2020
Technical Sales Account Manager
Internal Sales and Customer Service Manager
The ideal candidate will be tasked with achieving sales revenue and margin targets, whilst delivering an outstanding level of customer service. If you enjoy variety, being part of a dynamic team and a challenge, then this role is for you. You will assist the Internal Sales & Customer Service Manager to coach and mentor team members to achieve the overall objectives of the department, at the same time developing additional revenue streams to achieve your individual targets. Frequent customer contact and rapport skills via telephone are essential to success in this role.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Technical Sales Account Manager to join our successful Internal Sales Team. You will have experience and knowledge of Parker Hannifin products in the Fluid Power sector, to help service customers with hydraulic and pneumatic requirements.
- To improve sales conversion and margin
- To promote a culture of continuous improvement by coaching and mentoring sales staff
- Handle incoming telephone, internet and email client enquiries and win orders
- Monitoring trends and evaluating the performance assessed against monthly sales goals
- Ensuring that the department is delivering services that meet the client’s expectations within agreed SLA’s
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships at all levels across your designated accounts.
Your Experience will include:
- Success within a business to business sales role through winning orders
- Knowledge and experience of fluid power and Parker Hannifin products
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both internal and external
- Dealing with high volumes of SKU’s and client queries
- A proven track-record of problem solving to meet the clients expectations.
- Organising yourself and your workload in a busy and demanding environment.
To download this role, please click here.
If you would like to express an interest in this role, email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
11th February 2020
Tidyco is a family run engineering company based in Derby since 1972 and looking for an enthusiastic and flexible individual to join our current engineering team.
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Fitter to join us on a permanent basis in our busy engineering overhaul division. We are looking for a self-motivated person who is able to plan their day using the reports on our internal database and complete work in an organized and timely fashion. In return we offer a generous profit share scheme and wages in line with industry standards. A lot of the work we do is rail related so experience of working in the industry would certainly be an advantage.
- Carry out routine maintenance and repairs on various mechanical equipment
- Strip down, repair and reseal motors, pumps and cylinders
- Operate a range of different tools and machinery including manual lathes and milling machines
- Ensure all Health and Safety procedures and adhered to at all times
- Using in house reporting ensure all work is quoted and completed on time.
- Ensure your work space in clean and organised at all times.
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Effective and professional communication skills - verbal and written
- Detailed oriented and ability to multitask
- Logical troubleshooting skills
- Able to work individually or as part of a team
- Basic fabrication skills including welding
- Full, clean driving licence desirable
- Rail HVAC chiller units and compressors experience would be an advantage.
Salary to be negotiated. Holiday entitlement includes 25 days per annum plus statutory bank holidays.
Due to the nature of the job, all relevant PPE and overalls will be supplied. Working on site may occasionally be required. An understanding of hydraulics and pneumatics would be advantageous.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to Philip Mason via email@example.com
22nd January 2019
Climate Control Division – Business Development Manager
Tidyco climate control division offers HVAC supply, maintenance and repair services throughout the United Kingdom.
Tidyco climate control division is one of the UK’s premier providers of HVAC services including Air conditioning systems and industrial warm air and radiant heating systems.
Our customers range from those in the public sectors to SMEs and large private sector organisations. We provide expert advice and service on many aspects of HVAC services from initial equipment selection, supply and on-site installation, right through to the whole-life maintenance of the system as well as any upgrades or repairs which may become necessary in the future.
- Develop new sales to grow Air Conditioning installation and maintenance business for the climate control division in line with agreed targets and divisional targets for turnover and contribution
- Promote planned maintenance business via the Tidyco online portal
- Develop customer relationships
- Proactively network across all channels
- Put together plans and estimates, including budgets and timescales
- Liaising between departments
- Proactively look for new business for Tidyco divisions
Industry knowledge within the air conditioning industry would be an advantage however not essential
- Skills and knowledge
Strong proven Sales record
Able to communicate effectively with colleagues, customers and visitors.
Able to demonstrate good customer service skills.
Strong IT skills
- Personal Qualities
Able and willing to work to deadlines
Reliable, honest and trustworthy
Responsible and able to work on own initiative
Confident and outgoing in nature
Must be commercially aware.
Salary available upon application
Company car – phone – laptop
25 days Holidays per year + bank holidays
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV along with a covering letter to David Hithersay, firstname.lastname@example.org
14th August 2019
In order to support an increase in current workload and future expansion plans, an immediate vacancy exists for a:
HYDRAULIC SITE SUPPORT ENGINEER
Reporting to the on-site supervisor, and working primarily on site at one of our large customers located near Melton Mowbray, you will provide an on-site hose replacement service and hydraulic support service.
The ideal candidate will have had experience of hose assembly manufacture or general involvement in engineering, although not essential as full training will be given. We are looking for a hardworking, reliable, and enthusiastic individual, with a customer focussed attitude and good communication skills. A full driving licence is essential. The position offers a competitive salary, along with profit share and overtime opportunities. Full on the job training will be provided for the successful applicant.
Hose Doctor Job Description
Tidyco are certified distributors for Parker Hannifin Fluid Connectors and as such, we are part of the Nationwide Hose Doctor Service.
Each Hose Doctor Engineer / site based facility, has a fully equipped van or container with workshop, hose & fitting stock and tools. A uniform is also provided which must be worn at all times.
Standard working hours are Monday to Friday 0800-1700, but are subject to change as per customer requirements.
Key objectives are:
1. To provide an on-site hose replacement and hydraulic support service for one of our large customers near Melton Mowbray.
2. To assist in the Derby workshop / other on-site engineers as and when deemed necessary.
3. To ensure equipment is maintained in a smart, functional, condition and that uniform is worn at all times and kept as clean as practicable.
4. To control and maintain stock of all necessary products in the workshop.
5. To complete all necessary paperwork / computer work, job sheets, stock transfers in an accurate, timely manner.
Please apply in writing or via e-mail by 30th August 2019.
Derby. DE21 6BW
Regional Sales Manager – CNC Tube Bending
Tidyco Limited, a well-established business with ambitious growth plans, is looking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager for its CNC tube bending service provision.
The Regional Sales Manager will be tasked with the remit of penetrating and growing additional market share throughout the Midlands region for the Tidyco CNC tube bending offering.
The Sales Manager will be required to explore an eclectic mix of industries and commercial opportunities.
Reporting directly to the Tidyco Production Director, the ideal candidate will have substantial experience of CNC tube bending as well as appropriate industries and applications.
Suitable candidates will possess the following attributes:
• Proven experience of developing relationships with key customers and winning new business
• Excellent communication skills with stakeholders at all levels
• Persuasive, with good negotiation skills and the ability to close a sale
• A flexible and conscientious approach
• Initiative and personal motivation with the ability to manage own call schedules
• Comfortable working towards sales targets and set KPIs
• Substantial experience with CNC tube bending and appropriate industries/applications
• Solutions based with an ability to upsell a wide mix of products and services
• Attractive salary with performance related bonus
• Benefits - Company Car, Phone, Lap Top, Pension
Please apply confidentially attaching a cover letter stating why you feel you are appropriate for the role along with a copy of your CV to Philip Mason – Tidyco Production Director: email@example.com
Or by post to:
Philip Mason – Tidyco Production Director
Unit 2, Pentagon Island, Nottingham Road, Derby DE21 6BW
Tidyco Divisions include:
• Climate Control
• Hose Doctor
• Auto Electrical
Tidyco adheres to a series of six core values which empowers all employees and wider stakeholder groups to conduct themselves in a respectful and productive manner.
The Tidyco shared core values are:
- Deliver Results
- Customer Focus
- Insist on Highest Standards
- Ownership & Accountability
- Celebrate Diversity
Tidyco is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, faith, sexual orientation or age.
- We encourage different perspectives which help us to learn and in turn develop the business
- Tidyco is an ethical and inclusive organisation
- Tidyco is committed to the safety and protection of all employees and as such utilises the services of an external provider to perform background checks within the recruitment process
- Tidyco has designed and published a dedicated Corporate Social Responsibility Statement of Intent which is transparent and available within the public domain