Jobs at Tidyco
Located in Derby (UK), Tidyco Ltd supply Parker solutions to over 50 countries worldwide. The fully functioning online store has thousands of Parker parts ready for shipping across the globe. Tidyco meets the Hydraulic and Pneumatic demands for an international market.
Based in the UK Rail Capital, Tidyco Ltd has over 40 years experience in the rail industry, supplying hydraulic and pneumatic products and services to major rail OEM new builds and after-sales markets.
Tidyco Ltd operates the following brands and service offerings:
► Tidyco Rail
► Tidyco Hydraulics
► Tidyco Pneumatics
► Tidyco Hose Doctor
► Tidyco Climate Control
Parker Hannifin Distributor, On Site Hose Repair, ISO 9001:2015 Approved, Hydraulic & Pneumatic Supply, Hydraulic Hosing, Commercial Air Conditioning, UK Based Manufacturer, Online Parker Store, Supplier to the UK Rail Industry, Official Parker Store.
Tidyco Ltd is a company which is going places. The organisation has ambitious expansion plans and is building a professional team with the skills and expertise to support the group reach its objectives.
Current Job Opportunities
Tidyco is a family run SME company that has recently invested 150k in the latest CNC tube bending machine and measuring/inspection arm. Having got the machinery in place we are now looking to recruit an experienced tube bending operative to help with achieving the growth KPI targets that have been put in place. Wages are negotiable depending on experience.
Job Description: Perform all functions of tube bending ensuring safety, quality, and productivity.
• Set up, adjust and operate tube bending machinery and equipment to bend structural metal pipe, tube, bar, etc. to customer specifications
• Bend tubes directly from drawings, step files, samples, or instructions without supervision
• Select all layouts, templates, or check fixtures and jigs
• Develop layouts from drawings, samples or instructions
• Check bent parts to drawing specification and tolerance using proper measurement and inspection equipment
• Inspect end product from bending operation to ensure accuracy maintain and operate tube bending equipment
• Complete all required paperwork in a correct and timely manner
• Perform first article runs and communicate recommendations as appropriate
• Communicate with other departments as necessary
• Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations
• A minimum of one year experience in manufacturing
• Knowledge of bending equipment and ability to adjust and solve problems as needed
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced team environment
• Effective and professional communication skills-verbal and written
• Detailed oriented and ability to multitask
• Time management skills, prioritise responsibilities
• Ability to handle stressful situations such as heavy/varying workload while maintaining accuracy
• Logical troubleshooting skills
If you believe that you are the right candidate for the role, please email a covering letter and CV to Phil Mason - Production Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tidyco adheres to a series of six core values which empowers all employees and wider stakeholder groups to conduct themselves in a respectful and productive manner.
The Tidyco shared core values are:
- Deliver Results
- Customer Focus
- Insist on Highest Standards
- Ownership & Accountability
- Celebrate Diversity
Tidyco is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, faith, sexual orientation or age.
- We encourage different perspectives which help us to learn and in turn develop the business
- Tidyco is an ethical and inclusive organisation
- Tidyco is committed to the safety and protection of all employees and as such utilises the services of an external provider to perform background checks within the recruitment process
- Tidyco has designed and published a dedicated Corporate Social Responsibility Statement of Intent which is transparent and available within the public domain