Tidyco supplies tube bending services throughout Derby and Derbyshire and also has the capability for UK delivery as well as export. Tidyco’s tube bending equipment is capable of supplying a large mix of industries and sectors, including; rail, automotive, aerospace, marine, MoD as well as facilities management and the built environment. Further opportunities exist within public spaces.
The CNC tube bending machine includes a programmable robotic measuring arm coupled with machine to machine (M2M) technology.
· New CNC tube bending machine
· Complete with tube shaper measuring arm
· Capable of bending most tubes from 6mm to 50mm
· Also bends imperial or nominal bore pipe up to 2 inches
· Robotic arm can measure any sample and create bend data
· Step file conversion
· Capable of importing XYZ or LRA to YBC format
· Engineering drawing conversion
· Existing library of welding codes
· Additional coding can be acquired upon request
· Full material certification document supply
To find out more about the Tidyco tube bending service provision please contact Tidyco's Production Director,
Philip Mason on 01332 851 320 or email email@example.com